Courtesy of: Tarnin Thamrin
We are very happy to have Tarnin, our very own customer sharing her recipe with us :) Tarnin first read about Bronte Pistachio Pesto in Diana's blog - The Domestic Goddess Wannabe and promptly ordered one bottle to use in her salad recipe. We are really glad that Tarnin and her family like this and she is kind enough to share her recipe with us!
- 4 leaves of Baby Romaine - cut into bite size
- 1 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 1/2 Japanese cucumber - cut into thick strips
- 4 cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions - white part / thinly sliced red onions
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts / walnuts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1.5-2 tbsp Bronte Pistachio Pesto
2 tbsp grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up a small pan without oil. Turn off the heat and add in the Bronte Pistachio Pesto sauce to release all its wonderful flavor and aroma. Let it cool and set aside.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl or salad dish, add in the pesto sauce and mix everything together.
- Serve with toppings of additional grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese.
Leave a comment